We’re hiring! Scorpio Partnership is currently looking for a talented individual to fill a manager role in our London office. Our employees come from a range of backgrounds, but they’ve all got a few things in common: They’re intelligent, motivated and organised. They love learning, but know when to start doing. They like to listen, as well as speak. They have a serious interest in the world of business.
Scorpio Partnership is a market research and strategy consultancy to the global wealth management industry. We work with wealth managers, private banks, professional services firms and other wealth solution providers who are seeking to improve their client engagement, grow their businesses and create efficiencies in their operating model. Our core focus is integrating the voice of the HNW individual into the strategic decision-making of our clients.
Scorpio is part of McLagan, an Aon company, preeminent in the development and delivery of market leading business performance consulting, leveraging the firm’s proprietary data and analysis of Client Experience, Pay & Productivity, and Talent to deliver unmatched insight and actionable advice.
If you’d like to become part of the team and and the below job description sounds like a good fit with your skills and experience, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Scorpio Partnership is expanding its global capabilities and is seeking an experienced manager to lead project teams and support with market research and statistical analysis across multiple soft and hard data sets. Practical experience working with different correlation techniques including multivariate statistical analysis is essential. 3-5 years’ experience would be ideal, preferably including some time spent in market research consultancy.
Responsibilities will include: study and question design, data analysis, data visualisation and presentation, identifying correlations between data sets, economic and financial modelling, client recommendations and delivery.
The position is within a creative and multi-disciplined team operating in an exciting project-oriented environment.
- Client delivery and project management
- Management and development of junior analysts
- Working closely with team members across the company on data- and market-oriented projects
- Contributing significantly to Scorpio Partnership’s overall research agenda including question and survey design
- Overseeing and supporting the development of multiple databases
- Developing the firm’s wider analytical capabilities
- Participating in research efforts – identifying topics of interest to wealth practitioners, providing ideas and input, harvesting ideas from prior projects, conducting primary and secondary research
- Presentation development and delivery of findings and strategic recommendations
- Educated to at least bachelor degree level
- 3-5 years’ professional experience (eg. market research, statistical analysis, economic analysis, financial analysis)
- A high level of statistical numeracy (eg. analysis of variance, structural equation modelling, regression and multiple-regression, factor and multi-factor, cluster and conjoint analysis, correspondence analysis, multi-dimensional scaling, archetypal analysis and CHAID)
- Working familiarity with database analysis software (eg. Excel, Access, VBA, SQL, SPSS) is desirable
- Good understanding of finance, economics and wealth management
- A close attention to detail
- Conscientious, self-motivated, and able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- A flexible team-oriented attitude
- Fluent in English and knowledge of other languages can be highly beneficial
Salary and Benefits
This role is based in London and offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.