We’re hiring! Scorpio Partnership is currently looking for a talented individual to fill a Director role in our London office. Our employees come from a range of backgrounds, but they’ve all got a few things in common: They’re intelligent, motivated and organised. They love learning, but know when to start doing. They like to listen, as well as speak. They have a serious interest in the world of business.
Scorpio Partnership is a market research and strategy consultancy to the global wealth management industry. We work with wealth managers, private banks, professional services firms and other wealth solution providers who are seeking to improve their client engagement, grow their businesses and create efficiencies in their operating model. Our core focus is integrating the voice of the HNW individual into the strategic decision-making of our clients.
Scorpio is part of McLagan, an Aon company, preeminent in the development and delivery of market leading business performance consulting, leveraging the firm’s proprietary data and analysis of Client Experience, Pay & Productivity, and Talent to deliver unmatched insight and actionable advice.
If you’d like to become part of the team and and the below job description sounds like a good fit with your skills and experience, simply email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Director, Scorpio Partnership – European Wealth Practice
This is a unique opportunity to influence the growth of an already market leading business as it further expands its global capabilities. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the leadership team and contribute significantly to the Wealth Practice’s strategic growth agenda.
A strong track record of leading client and project teams to deliver actionable insight to clients is key, as is a proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities with the wealth sector.
The position is within a creative, multi-disciplined, global team operating in an exciting project-oriented environment.
- Client delivery and project management.
- Identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Management and development of team colleagues.
- Active member and contributor of the senior leadership team.
- Educated to at least bachelor degree level.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ professional experience (eg. market research, consulting, wealth sector).
- Strong understanding of finance, economics and the European wealth management sector.
- Established professional network in the Wealth sector, with proven track record of developing new business.
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work with a flexible team-oriented attitude.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of other languages can be highly beneficial.