We're a successful business, and we're still growing, so we're always on the lookout for new talent. Our employees come from a range of backgrounds, but they've all got a few things in common:
- They're intelligent
- They're motivated
- They're organised
- They love learning, but know when to start doing
- They like to listen, as well as speak
- They have a serious interest in the world of business
- Educated to at least bachelor degree level
- Some relevant professional experience preferred
- A close attention to detail
- A strong working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Conscientious, self-motivated, and able to work to tight deadlines
- An enquiring and analytical mind and desire to learn
- A flexible attitude
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in another European language highly beneficial
- If you fit this description or have the skills to contribute to any of the four stages of our business as described below, then please get in touch. We'd love to meet you.
Director, Scorpio Partnership - European Wealth Practice
We're hiring! Scorpio Partnership is currently looking for a talented individual to fill a Director role in our London office.
This is a unique opportunity to influence the growth of an already market leading business as it further expands its global capabilities. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the leadership team and contribute significantly to the Wealth Practice’s strategic growth agenda.
A strong track record of leading client and project teams to deliver actionable insight to clients is key, as is a proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities with the wealth sector.
The position is within a creative, multi-disciplined, global team operating in an exciting project-oriented environment.Key Responsibilities:
- Client delivery and project management.
- Identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Management and development of team colleagues.
- Active member and contributor of the senior leadership team.
- Educated to at least bachelor degree level.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ professional experience (eg. market research, consulting, wealth sector).
- Strong understanding of finance, economics and the European wealth management sector.
- Established professional network in the Wealth sector, with proven track record of developing new business.
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work with a flexible team-oriented attitude.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of other languages can be highly beneficial.